Friday, October 29, 2010

Laughter and Other Stuff

It is a proven fact that laughter is very good for you. I haven't been laughing a lot lately. I finished the Blue thing and delivered it today it was not a lughing matter. I had the grand plan in my mind and spent hours stitching it and it looked awful so I spent more hours pulling stuff off. so I worked like a maniac to get it done and then made Greg stay up past his bed time and help me get it in the frame. It looked great so I delivered it to the Guild this morning and forgot to photograph the finished piece. Darn.
Work sucks No 2 granddaughter explained to me that"Nobody has fun at work" that made me laugh but this blog made me laugh a lot. If you want a laugh go to Hyperbole and a Half
Remember Laughter is the best medicine.

No comments: