Sunday, September 19, 2010

Textile-Something Blue and an easy to make top


I'm stitching now on the blue thing well actually a section of the blue thing. One of the elements I will be adding. I have lots of mixes of threads with shades of blue so I am going to pick and choose from amongst those.
I have also cruised the net abit and found this easy to make top on No matter where I go I always meet myself
I really like the look of it so I am going to make one too.I have heaps of fabric so I just need to get on with it.

1 comment:

Jo in NZ said...

Thanks for the link Peta. It wouldnt be difficult to make a dress. just make the fabric longer and wider so it wraps right over and around your butt, and you'll be good to go.
while the bottom is wider, you need to cut the top apron bit in more so you dont have to much bulk