Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Of fleece and other things



Well here I am at home, waiting for the insurance company to call. Apart from nearly getting seriously injured by the idiot who wrecked my car I have had a pretty good week. Sunday night Greg and I went to my belly dance teachers concert. There were lots of displays set up around the hall and I couldn't resist this fleece. Bingle in case you are wondering is the name of the sheep the fleece came from. Bingle is grey and the fleece has been dyed this lovely range of browns. The bag is sitting in the sunroom at the moment while I decide what to do with it. I may get my spinning wheel out and spin some of it. I am definitely going to felt a bit. I have to use it as I have breached my New Years Resolution. Greg didn't say a word bless him.
He loves me he must.

1 comment:

Sparklyjools said...

I love that name Bingle, it sounds like a bunny in an Enid Blyton book! Resolutions are made to be broken!