Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jessica and Caitlin's Quilts Finished






Ah another two WIP's finished, I cannot take the majority of the credit as my wonderful quilting friend Prue did most of it. I provided the fabrics and did the quilting Prue did all the assembly work. She is a lovely friend. These are quilts for my granddaughters. I was going to give them to them for Easter but I don't know if I can wait that long. A 'Just because I love you' present is always the best.
You can't see it but in the top left corner the little blocks say Caitlin's House and Jessica's house so they don't fight over them.

1 comment:

Sparklyjools said...

Oh these are gorgeous, Peta, I am sure the girls are going to be thrilled, and what a kind friend you have in Prue!

Penny the possum is rather adorable too, she looks very much at home.