Saturday, March 21, 2009

Quiet Day

I had great plans for today. Instead by the time I got home yesterday i thought I had swallowed glass. My throat was sore, I had a headache etc. Luckily I was able to get into my Doctor. He was running late so I saw another Doctor. She prescribed antibiotics cause my throat is infected. I hate antibiotics. So does the Dr I saw but sometimes you must take them. We had a conversation on menopause etc. I mentioned how the estrogen didn't agree with me and she had a look at my last hormone scan and said I already had too much despite having a hysterectomy last year and now having no ovaries. Any way I am going to change to seeing her and we'll see if she can stop or at least control my hot flushes etc. She was also scathing of the blood glucose test I had recently that another DR said was fine. So we'll see if there is a difference.
I am feeling pretty crappy so I haven't accomplished much at all. I am going to attempt to get some work done on the swap doll. maybe.

No comments: