Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another Day

Well here I am two days in a week. Wow, today I am at home. I moved wrong and put my hip out. I have been to the Chiropractor and I will go again tomorrow. I have too take it easy and not get cold, to avoid muscle spasms. So I am staying home from work tonight. I have been cruising the web a bit today. Looking at the workshops for Fibre Forum Ballarat 2009.
www.manmaid.com.au

I have entered the ballot with my choices of Catherine O'Leary or Carol Ventura. Yes both felting one crocheted and the other nuno. Apart from that I have used a rubbing plate and a gold shiva stick to dress up the fabric for Titania's nightie. I think it will be smocked. I am contemplating the finished results. Greg is making slate frames for embroidery and also some wooden thingy's to close capes and scarfs. Photos soon. But if you read this and want to enquire email me.
stitch1peta@yahoo.com.au

No comments: